Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New Beginings



The past few months have been quite eventful, as I made the move out of Philadelphia and began my southbound road trip throughout late July and August, finally making my way to Florida. I've been in grad school for just about three weeks now! I keep telling myself that I am going to keep up more regularly with blog posts now that I'm settled, but for now, I'll leave a few snapshots of my journey out of Philadelphia down to Florida!





Last day of work lunch at Sabrina's with the loveliest of co-workers

First leg of the journey, Sunsets in West Virginia down I-81


Quick Trip to Nashville to visit the brother! A few days experiencing the best sights, sounds and tastes of music city

Spent plenty of time hanging out with my favorite Charlotte girls!

 
 Another quick trip! This time, just the girls headed to Asheville to visit the Biltmore Estate and to get pampered at the fantastic Grove Park Inn and Spa

Got to spend plenty of time with this bestie and my favorite pup, Lasso! 
Brunchies, Breweries, Pool Days, Shopping, The Bachelorette, what more could I need!
Got to pick this one up from the airport on her way back from Alaska, so we could spend the day shopping for bridesmaid's dresses, drinking margaritas and watching the Bachelor!

Last stop before Florida was my favorite beach:
Hilton Head Island
Boat Cruise on the Bay
Finley spotting!


Family
If people ever wonder where I got it from.....
South Beach Marina: Salty Dog Cafe
 

Last Night on the Beach


Next stop:
FLORIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment