Tuesday, June 2, 2015

As of lately

This spring has flown by.
I think the combination of being happy that it is no longer winter (#praiseHim), being so busy at work and traveling so much has made this time go fast. It has been incredibly full and here is a little round-up:
Easter trip to California to visit my best friend and her husband! Spent the day in Santa Monica
We surprised one of my co-workers and  took her to sky zone for her birthday!
My college friend is leaving the area to start PA school, so we went to Painting with a Twist to celebrate!
My brother graduated college in Boston over Mothwr's Day weekend. Naturally, a photo shoot ensued.
Gurlz weekend celebrating a wedding in NC.
Being a super tourist
Happy Easter from Beverly Hills
Quick weekend trip to NYC with the parents to see a few shows and visit the WTC memorial 
Hiking in the NC mountains for Memorial Day weekend!

Work is winding down a bit and my extensive travels will be calming for a bit over the summer, so hopefully blogging will get back on my radar!

No comments:

Post a Comment