Sunday, February 1, 2015

Room Inspiration

My room has a lot of blank wall space (cue Taylor Swift) that I have been trying to figure out how to decorate.  I have pictures, posters and some cute signs up, but couldn't figure out what to hang on the wall behind my bed. I was going through my closet last night (took all the clothes out....only to put all the clothes back in) and was going through my scarfs. 

I have a beautiful scarf that I bought in Barcelona that I never wear because the ends keep fraying and getting caught in jacket zippers. I was looking at it and thinking how much I love the colors and how it was such a big scarf and it hit me! I was the perfect thing to hang behind my bed and make a statement. My bedding is white and gray, as is my accent lamp, and my pillows are turquoise and coral. I was so excited and #impressed by my burst of "creativity". I think all that time looking a Pinterest has finally paid off!




No comments:

Post a Comment